My Favorite Food Bloggers Have Their Say


Have you been pondering the purchase of a new camera expressly for taking food blogging photos?

Do you find yourself getting frustrated due to the mountains of technical information you have to wade through to get an answer? Have you found yourself tempted to throw up your hands, grab grandma's Browning, take shots, and fix 'em up in Photoshop? I hear ya!

Those issues, along with a few others, sent me on a mission. A mission to pick the minds of my favorite food bloggers about the cameras they use to capture ahh-mazing food shots. Graciously, each has agreed to go along with my idea for this article...to share their camera of choice, along with a stunning food photo, and a paragraph or four about why they love their camera.

This is the most honest discussion about choosing a camera I have ever read on the Internet...I am pleased to be the one to bring you this information complied from a group of stellar food bloggers that I know and highly respect! 

I like this camera because it is fairly simple to use. I have recently became more comfortable coming off auto and onto other settings and finding things out by trial and error and it is very forgiving when mistakes are made.

Easy to delete images, light to carry and no need for an additional lens in my opinion. I have had this camera for about 3 years and never had any problems with it. The battery life is also very good, taking 4 AA's. I think this camera has a huge potential and I am just skimming the surface, it's going to take a lot of trying new ways and using different settings to accomplish the pictures I am looking for.

I use the flash very seldom because of the scene setting, which can adapt to everything from the beach to fireworks scenery. I would recommend the Canon PowerShot, although I do suggest that you use all of the settings and not just manual, you'll get way better results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Dashing Danger's Blog

Powered By : JuwelLive.com