baby without attenion

Hi, this is my first try to write an unique article on my blog. guys so i am gonna start to talk my story which a better idea to write an unique article. I am a normal boy who born in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 30, April 1992.
I am a boy who have nothing special but he thought that he is the king of this world. i am a Muslim familiarly,
we are two brothers and 1 sister. our family was a poor family when i was a little guy at my mother lap .. but whith the times up my family becomes as a respective family to other people of our area . my father & mother are really hard working people. who have passed the poorness of our family. i am really proud of them that i am a boy of them, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Dashing Danger's Blog

Powered By : JuwelLive.com